We service all makes and models of outdoor power equipment.
We have three factory trained service technicians. We are continually training online and at factory service schools. And hold many certificates such as Briggs and Stratton Master Service Technician and Kohler Expert Dealer. We have three Stihl Silver certified technicians. And many of our sales and service associates are Stihl Bronze certified.
Our shop labor rate is $85.00/hr
In addition to shop labor there will be a $5.00 waste disposal fee for bad fuel and or oil.
Briggs and Stratton Master Service Technician award. Scott Andersen
We service most makes and models of outdoor power products and small engines.
- Our shop labor rate is $85.00 per hour.
- Bring your equipment in for an estimate of repair. ($25.00) if you choose to repair your item the diagnostic charge will apply towards the repair.
- We require a $25.00 deposit when you bring in hand held products for repair. The deposit will apply towards the diagnosis charge if you choose to not have the unit repaired. Or to the repair cost if you choose to have it repaired.
- We offer pick-up and delivery. Please see pick-up service for details.
- We are an authorized warranty repair center for several manufactures. You must bring in your proof of purchase when you bring in your equipment for warranty. Please call to see if we are authorized for your brand. 435-753-1942