We service all makes and models of outdoor power equipment.
We have three factory trained service technicians. We are continually training online and at factory service schools. And hold many certificates such as Briggs and Stratton Master Service Technician and Kohler Expert Dealer. We have three Stihl Silver certified technicians. And many of our sales and service associates are Stihl Bronze certified.
Our shop labor rate is $85.00/hr
In addition to shop labor there will be a $5.00 waste disposal fee for bad fuel and or oil.
Briggs and Stratton Master Service Technician award. Scott Andersen
Zero-Turn 12-Point Service (Residential) Parts Included
Zero-Turn 12-Point Service $160.00 Parts included.
- Change Oil and Filter.
- Test Operation of Brakes, Carburetor, Transmission and Safety Systems.
- Check Tires and Tire Pressure.
- Inspect Belts for wear and Gauge Wheels properly set.
- Level Deck with linkage and set gauges wheels properly set.
- Remove Grass build-up and Debris from under Mower Deck.
- Sharpen and Balance Blades.
- Grease Axles and Mower Spindles
- Check battery voltage and Continuity.
- Clean Engine.
- Replace spark plug(s)
- Replace or Clean Air Filter as needed.
Battery replacement if needed at extra cost.
inspection if we identify an issue with the unit. Our service manager
will contact you before the unit is repaired, for your approval on extra repair costs.